Who we are
Thank you for visiting Julian Beever’s official website : https://www.julianbeever.net.
We (Julian Beever Ltd) – referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement – are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The data we collect :
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in Julian Beever’s artwork : through our contact form such as : your name, your email address, your company name and address or any other information that you may include in your message.
We may also collect personal information that is publicly available such as : first name, maiden name, last name, nickname, email addresses, phone numbers, business email, business phone number, current and former address, social media, and other similar data.
In addition to cookie identifiers, we can collect others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing, and other similar data.
This website uses the Privacy Suite for WordPress by Complianz to collect and record Browser and Device-based Consent. For this functionality, your IP address is made anonymous and stored in our database. This service does not process any personally identifiable information and does not share any data with the service provider. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.
Why we collect it :
The personal information we use is collected via our services for all sorts of business purposes (see below). Personal information may be processed by us for these purposes with reference to our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
This can be :
- To send information about our services
- To send administrative information to you
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the efficiency of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience. This information may be used and stored in grouped and anonymous form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Who we share your data with
The Company only shares information with your consent, to be in compliance with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal points:
- Legitimate Interests: When it is reasonably necessary we may process your data to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Your consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: Your information may be disclosed by us where it is legally required to do so as to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
It may be necessary to process your data or share your personal information with consultants and other third-party service providers. We may share your data with third party service providers, agents or contractors who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. For instance : data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts (analyse and track data, better understand online activity and determine the popularity of certain content).
How long we retain your data
When there is no longer an ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, it will either either be deleted or made anonymous, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How we keep your information safe
Appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process have been implemented. However, it should be recognised that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although all efforts will be made to protect any personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You are advised to only access the services within a secure environment.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to contact us about this policy
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at : email@example.com